Monday, October 13, 2008

how do you take it easy?

Seriously! How do you "take it easy" with a baby on the way? Not just on the way, one that will be there within a MONTH!! I was told at my appointment on Friday that my blood pressure was a little higher than they like to see it and since I still have a month until my due date I need to...yes, take it easy. Easier said than done. So much left to do and time is running out. But I will try, I really will. Baby looked great and I got to hear his little heart just beating away! I could listen to it all day.

I had my last baby shower on Sunday and it was delightful! Baby and I (and Matt) got tons of cute, useful things from family and friends and it was a great afternoon. The food was delish and the decor was beautiful! I got to use my new camera (which is AWESOME, by the way) and I hope to learn how to upload a few pictures from it in the next few days....while I'm taking it easy. :)

I have to go back to the doctor a week early so they can check on baby and my blood pressure, so bright and early Wednesday morning Matt and I will head down MoPac to see Dr. S. I have been monitoring my blood pressure on my own at home and it's been fairly good, so I hope that was just a fluke at my last appointment. I will have an update on Wednesday and I hope to have learned how to upload some pictures in the meantime.


Here is a picture of the baby from my last ultrasound at 28 weeks.



1 comment:

The Lunoff Adventures said...

Jenn! Love your blog. Blogging is really fun and it's a great way to keep friends and family happy with new baby pictures! I had bp issues during pregnancy...trust me TAKE IT EASY! From 37 weeks to 40 weeks I had to go to the dr twice a week for bp, protein, and swelling checks. It was NO fun. Thankfully it never turned into pre-eclampsia. Take it easy, drink lots of water, and relax!! :) Tracy