Friday, November 19, 2010

shutterfly, oh how I love thee...

We've been using Shutterfly for the last 2 years for our holiday cards. Every year I think they can't get any cuter, and I'm pleasantly surprised.

We just had family portraits done a few weeks ago and I cannot wait to send out holiday cards again.
Here are the cards from the last few years:

Does it get any cuter than this?! I really miss him this tiny!


I think this one will be an all-time fav! I have a feeling as our family grows it will be a lot harder to get us all looking at the camera and smiling.

Shutterfly has come out with some beautiful designs this year and I can't wait to pick my favorite! Here are some contenders:

Pretty Poinsetta

Peppermint Giftwrap

Elegant Lace Snowflakes

Snowflake Dazzle

Emerald Green Stars

Which are your favorites?

Start watching the mail, folks!

No comments: