Thursday, March 12, 2009

besties

A few weeks ago I went to Houston for the weekend to visit family and friends. Mimi was working all day on Sunday so Squeaker and I decided to go over to my best friend Bethany's house and hang out. Bethany has a 5 year old daughter, Kenslie, and a 7 month old little boy, Keaton. I knew she would have some things to entertain Steven with since Mimi's house isn't exactly covered with annoying flashy and musical toys.

Steven and Keaton are already besties. Bethany and I knew they would get along great, what with all that they have in common: poopy diapers, short naps, bald on the sides of their heads, and the look that can only be explained as "What the hell are you doing, mom?". See exhibit A:



"Give me your ear so I can snack on it"





Check out that tongue! It's exactly like Bethany's.

Here's Bethany with both boys and I'm pretty sure they were both crying. Hahaha!



And here's a cute one of Steven


1 comment:

Erika and Tonya said...

Aww too cute! So perfect- best friends with baby best friends! Luv it!