Wednesday night we had the mother of all hail storms here in Austin. To make matters worse it hit right at rush hour. Thank the Lord Matt was already home! It was SO loud! I was cooking dinner and had the dishwasher running and I could still hear it. We had probably golfball sized hail and lots of dime sized pieces as well. We didn't even get it as bad as some people in Austin did. Others were reporting baseball sized hail and many people had their windshields and windows shattered.
Matt's truck was in the driveway and did get some damage on the hood, so we'll have to see about getting that fixed.
After it stopped hailing I ran out into the yard to grab some of the bigger pieces and get a picture of them. These were sitting in the yard for about 15 minutes and Matt was holding them for several minutes while I went and got the camera ready and they were still this big:
No comments:
Post a Comment